Your Yoga Mat Product Care Guide:
Cleaning the Mat:
- Clean the mat using warm water and a soft cloth.
- We recommend that you dab or tap the mat in order to clean it as scrubbing could damage the mat.
- Allow the mat to drip dry in an open environment.
- Do not scrub the text areas of your mat.
- Do not use cleaning solvents on your mat.
- Do not crease or roll your mat anywhere there is text while it is drying.
- Do not machine wash your mat.
- Do not tumble dry your mat.
- Do not put your mat in the dryer.
Storing the Mat:
- When rolling mat for storage or transport, please ensure that text is on the inside of the mat, this will help to prevent damage to the text.
- Please store the mat in a dry, room temperature, environment.
- Please allow your mat to fully dry prior to rolling the mat for storage.
- Roll the mat with the text on the outside. (This may cause damage to the text.)
- Let the mat soak in any sort of liquid for an extended period of time.
- Store the mat while wet.
The mats are designed for the practice of yoga, Pilates or similar low impact exercise. We do not recommend wearing shoes as this type of abrasion will ruin both the text on the mat and the mat itself. Please, treat your mat with care and do not try to pick or rip the text off the mat. Like most sporting equipment, over time the text on the mat will eventually wear off.